Sunday, March 06, 2005

Awake yet again.

Ugh! my head and stomach hurts. Why do I feel so dehydrated? Oh, I remember now it must be those 4 mai tais, 2 bud lights, and 2 shot of tequila churning inside of me and not to forget the 2 bowl of chips, pistachio nuts, slice of steak, fries and yes the tonkatsu don (breaded pork/egg blend) rice, and lastly the potstickers. You see my friends decided to take me out for a last drink till I leave the island. Ok, its slowly coming back to me now. Don't you just hate it when you drank last night how slowly your memory begins to sink in, well I dare you doing that and blogging it, its quite a challenge believe me. Anyways, we started at Mai Tai bar which is local spot here. We started drinking about 7pm and stayed till the place became a sausage fest, then we left. My friend decided to go check out the local Korean Bars (Hostess bars). For you peeps who aren't familiar with KBs its a place where nice/oriental women would sit next to you have a decent conversation and if they feel that your well worth it (spent enough money) they will let you coup a feel this would be done under the table. But (heres the catch) in order for them to stay on your seat you have to buy them "drinky" which runs the tab oh at about $20 to $40+ depending on the drink they opt to purchase. Why so expensive you ask well the girls get a cut and also the house get there share, thats how my friend they make their business. So, we went to this KB, just to sit down just to watch ESPN and the beer were cheap there $2 a bottle (this was around 9pm) no girls came to us and chat which was good. I didn't feel like spending money just for cheap thrills, but my friends are definitely coming back(I wish them luck). This is where we spent our 3 hours which I got liquored up some more. Then one of my friend parted ways. CO and I went to a local Japanese noddle shop that opens till the wee hours (I am sure these business establishment stays open just for use drunkards to get sober). Ok, 2 rule of thumb when you have had drank a lot, #1 drink lots of liquid (which I didn't do tonight) #2 Eat something oily or greasy before going to bed it will help with the hang over the next morning. But as for me I always knew that alcohol and going to sleep don't mix that is why I am up writing this (sigh). So where was I? Oh yes, the noddle shop man I had a large bowl of that tonkatsu don with potstickers I couldn't finish it because I was so frigging stuffed, so stuffed I thought I was going to YAK at the restaurant. I went to the bathroom tried to get it out, but nothing. UGH! But when I burped some of the food tried to come out. Dammit I said to myself. I drove home feeling like shit. Went to the bathroom and tried again, by forcing myself to YAK, but to no avail. Went to bed at about 1am, now its about 3ish. Insomnia yet strikes again. Insomnia (2) Me (0). Oh, I just can't wait for the hangover to set in this morning. Joy Joy Joy.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a rowdy night! Did you happen to check out any of the Texas v/s Oklahoma State game last night?! It was freakin awesome!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

It sounds like you had fun, hate hangovers! Who won the Texas v/s Oklahoma State, I like the LONGHORNS! Take care and feel better soon! bye from Holly

9:54 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

I didn't see the actual game just glimpse of the highlight. Man the Texas vs. OSU game was close. "HOOK'EM HORNS." Too bad for Tech losed to OU.

10:48 AM  
Blogger hearts81 said...

Have to say that my hangover days are long over... but I do remember what they are like. Not fun! I do have to be careful with Margaritas though. They come with a powerful kick. Hope that you sleep like a log tonight.

A Touch of Style :)

5:28 PM  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

that's a pretty long post, man!
let's do it again sometime~ :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

dude! pls don't add the weather pixies here. don't do it, man~ :(

12:57 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

I was in such agony..I think the only way was YAKING.

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burnt toast.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com