Thursday, March 03, 2005

Awake.

What am I doing up so late or really early? Must be that caffeinated green tea I drank 6 hours ago just lingering in my system. Tried sleeping but no use I tossed and turned and tossed and turned some more. I know I am going feel this in the morning. Going to be lethargic, with a head ache tomorrow. Why did I drink that tea anyways? Why am I talking to myself and writing this? Ok, will try to go to bed again. Update: had a couple hours of sleep, still feeling groggy and tired. I guess insomnia got the best of me tonight. score : insomnia (1) me (0). Alohaz---

3 Comments:

Blogger hearts81 said...

I expect that it will be bed my nine tonight and no more green tea. Does coffee affect you like this? I can drink as much as I want and nothing... not so with dh.

A Touch of Style :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Any caffeinated drink actually. I laugh at this now but when I discovered vanilla flavored Diet coke or pepsi. I went nuts the first time I drank it I had like three in one sitting and I stayed up all night. :) So usually I have my mighty cup of java in the morning, that will make me good till the whole day.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Quico Ventalló said...

Veus, nosaltres d'onades tan grosses no en tenim, les de cadaqués són més merdetes, però mira.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com