Saturday, October 30, 2004

"1 year Closer to 40." a friend once said to me.

Well, another year has come and gone. Last night Russ and I celebrated our birthdays, his birthday was Oct. 27 and mines is on Oct. 30. It was the usual hang out at Mia Tai bar, live music to dance and listen too, lots of alcohol, food, friends and ALOHA, OH!! and Mai Tai Girls :-)!!! [btw did anyone found my wallet?]. Well enjoy the photos and I swear I was drinking water all night long.


The Crowds at Mai Tai's


Da BoyZ!!


Lana, Teela and Da Boyz [I wonder what Sam is staring at?]


Jus Me going Craaaazy! [what a ham]


Da Couples of our Groups.


Nicole, Me, Julie and Russ.


Sam and Teela. Wonder if Sam is getting the itch out of her back? Hmmmmm......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com