Monday, December 06, 2004

The View.

This past weekend spend it with my family and my brother and his family who visited from CA. They stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Tapa Tower 34th floor. I must say I was impressed with the view. Well I'll let the pictures do the talking. -Alohaz


Fort Derussy Beach from the ground.


Rainbow.



The Wild Game.


Koi pond at the Hotel.


The Lagoon, Rainbow Tower, and the Ilikai Yatch Harbor.


*HACK* *PFFFT*


Fort Derussy Beach.


The Ilikai and Honolulu at the back.


A storm approaches.





5 Comments:

Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Wow, great pictures. They take me back.

6:37 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

thanks...

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

nice to see these pictures. Have been on Hawaii last June. Also stayed in the Hilton Hawaiian Village and it was the best hotel so far I stayed in all my life. I really like the green areas and the whole surrounding. Fantastic and i wouldn't recommend any other hotel.

Aloah,
Daniel

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bookmarked your blog. I will try to post often.

Do you think gas pricing is ever going to go down? I founds some gas saving tips at febreze coupon


Keep in touch :)

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Xanax nation Lamborghini diablo bra zocor for multiple sclerosis Alarm car pager viper Grand haven face lift Designer plus size wedding dress Super lotto 7 numbers office shelves Mazda 626 racing Cellulite cream business fitness home Web page design introduction cabinet remodeling

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com