Saturday, February 19, 2005

He does Coffee or Getaways.


SAM seeks Travel partner.

I got to ask you my friends and fellow bloggers how does my blogsite looks?? As for me I think its looking pretty sharp. My friend pictured here helped me improve my site, he added photos on my main title and helped me place main archived photos on the side bar that I'd love to look at again when I feel the need or for you friends and visitors to see without searching. This dude helped me understand html a bit better. So if you have a chance go visit his site it has cool photos and many interesting posts. Oh, and he's holding this contest if your the lucky participant you might partake on a trip with him where ever you want to fly. So just imagine his recent picture of Maui that could be you standing atop Haleakala. So good'luck...And Happy Blogging.

8 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

thanks for the ad, man~
but could't you at least find a more decent pic, though? :)

hmmm, i gotta re-post a new ad for you now...

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks for your comment on my doodle board :) lol are you and neko friends in real life? I'm letti's younger sis by the way :)

1:58 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

(sigh) Sad to say but yes.

6:59 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

LOL!!! I am sure he can squeeze that in.

8:29 AM  
Blogger letti said...

ooo..the site is looking spiffy!!

12:00 PM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

I really like the site...but then again I think our tastes are similar in that aspect. (You have the same basis as I do.) I love the pictures. Funny thing...my friend was telling me abou this blog with great photos, and I already had you bookmarked! Great job!

4:31 PM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

I'll go, I'll go, pick me, pick me!

;)

7:43 PM  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

pack your bags people~
we're going to maui :)

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com