Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy Veteran's Day.

Well had the day off today took my camera and took some photos on some places that I drove to because I was bored :) . Anyways Enjoy, Alohaz.


Bring out the guns. This is Big Bertha that weighs like a ton, my 9' o longboard bought for $100.


Sunrise at about 6:45am heading to the beach.


Ala Moana Beach on an early morning.


Ala Wai Boat Harbor.


Diamond Head a Local Surf spot.


Shoreline of Diamond Head Beach.


And We end the day with a Sunset. [copied this from another person's blog, its a cool pic.]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bookmarked your blog. I will try to post often.

Do you think gas pricing is ever going to go down? I founds some gas saving tips at surfing wave


Keep in touch :)

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com