Monday, February 28, 2005

Wundabar, I screamed with great relish..


There you go.
Have you ever had a friend, co-worker, or an aquaintance, that ask you hey whats the name of that song? or whats that name of that person who appeared in that show? And that question sticks to your head because you can't seem to figure out who or what it is. And it goes on thru the next day till you figure it out. Well, case in point a friend and I went to see White Noise, and the end of the movie they rolled the credits along with the end credit music. Well, after we drove back to sit at Starbucks we were humming the song and can't seem to figure out the title of the song and who sang it. We were like "Last night I talked to you, you were in out of space..something something..blah blah blah...And guess how long this went on over a frigging week. Well tonight my fellow friend and blog readers I finally solved the mystery. And here's the answer.

Somewhere out there.---Our Lady Peace.
Last time I talked to you,
you were lonely and out of place.
You were looking down on me,
lost out in space.
Laid underneath the stars,
strung out and feeling brave.
Watch the riddles glow,
watch them float away.
Down here in the atmosphere,
garbage and city lights,
you gotta save your tired soul,
you gotta save our lives.
Turn on the radio,
to find you on sattellite,
I'm waiting for the sky to fall,
I'm waiting for a sign.
All we are is all so far.
You're falling back to me,
the star that I can't see.
I know you're out there,
somewhere out there.

5 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

darn it! you beat me to it! good job, man :)

12:20 PM  
Blogger ian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:42 AM  
Blogger ian said...

I'm sorry it wasn't a song off of clumbsy...

4:44 AM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

Ok I was a bit floored when I saw that it was an OLP song that you were talking about.. most people that live South.. don't even know who they are... just made be proud that they have such coverage...
and whats neat is I was actually listening to the song Innocent when I started reading your blog entry. LOL

Good luck with your move to Texas.. hope you keep us to date ;)

10:28 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

I will, OLP is a great band. too bad they dont play much here.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com