Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Aloha Oe.


Downtown Honolulu.

(sigh). I really am going to miss this view and this place. You see this is what I always go to at about 7:30 am every Monday thru Friday mornings. This is where I work, its a longterm care home that sit atop a mountain. And this pass Friday was my last day of employment. The reason being is that I'll be relocating soon to Texas in about a week, hoping my travel goes accordingly. Yes, soon enough you'll see me blogging at a coffee shop somewhere in Dallas/Fort Worth. Pictures won't be of beaches anymore, but of lakes and rivers. Reason for me moving there is going back to school and get licensed as a physical therapist assistant in TX and someday buy a house. I am glad that I'm moving to familiar land, with friends and family there so it won't be as lonely. So in a nutshell, I got 7 days to soak-up all the Hawaii I can get.




11 Comments:

Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Waaaaa

No more pictures of Hawaii.

Best of luck to you kiddo, have a safe trip.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Hi there,
I love Texas, I stayed there during my witness protection nightmare! I will miss Hawaii pictures, but I am sure your have great pictures of Texas! Good Luck in the MOVE,KEEP IN TOUCH!AND BLOGGING!
Happy Trails from a Canadian Gal
www.fightforjustice.blogspot.com

3:04 PM  
Blogger dscokween said...

waahhhh

I'd be so sad!

(but I'll be in Dallas at the end of March. We can grab coffee together!)

8:35 PM  
Blogger letti said...

david used to live in hawaii for a couple of summers or something like that when he was younger...and tells me all these fascinating stories about his time there..i will have to make sure we go there some time.

8:45 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

DskoKween: Sure thing..Coffee would be great, from the look of your pictures are you sure you mommie want u to have caffeine? ;)
Letti: All are true. :)

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
These are truely some beautiful pictures you have here. I know you'll miss Hawaii. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I took a look at your profile and it looks as if we like a bunch of the same music. You, my friend, have been blogrolled! :-)

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dallas is a great place, but I hope you're not looking forward to our lakes and rivers. To find a really beautiful lake you'll need to travel about 3 hours south to Austin. As for our river, eh, trust me. Don't even go there. Especially in the summer. The city dumps waste water in it and criminals dump bodies in it. It smells like a toilet and the fish have 3 eyes. Now the Trinity River in Fort Worth is truly beautiful.

9:43 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Writergrrl: Dont get me wrong i've lived in TX before. I've said before if i'd choose a second home it would be TX or CA. :) Only lake i've swam in is Grapevine Lake. Whiterock lake is beautiful. I have a previous post where a surfer riding waves there. :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Err..riding trinity river that is.

10:38 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Heidi:Will check it out. :)

11:20 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Heidi:Will check it out. :)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com