Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Makapu'u Hike. 2005

Aloha, well I've been putting off posting this for over a week now because of the tedious work of editing this and that. Anyways, now I've found some time. I present you a small glimpse of Hawaii (the eastside anyways). Oh! on that day I saw 5 whales breeching, a HUGE sea turtle and a hawaiian monk seal. Although I couldn't see the outer island due to the vog the sight was well worth it. Also, the ocean was soooo calm and peaceful. I suppose its just another day in paradise :) . Take care and Alohaz---(oh! by the way, visitors please claim your STATE or Country on my guestmap :) )



Hanau'ma Bay...Where fishes come up to you and feed off of your hand.


[Eternity Beach]. Better known from the movie From here to Eternity.


Entrance....


Just Me. Enjoying Life :)


Koko Head Crater.. This is about 1/4 of the way to the top.


Makapuu Lighthouse... Part of the top of the hike. (very breathetaking.)


Rabbit Island. Part of the view you'll see at the top.


A bird's Eye view the road to Waimanalo. (My favorite view of all.)



16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Megane, you visited my site www.megane.blogdrive.com and I'm grateful for that! By the way, those pics are really breathtaking! Just like you said! I'm from the Philipinnes, so your pictures remind me of my home.... Thanks again for your visit! Want a link exchange?

11:12 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Sure thing Megane..:)

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW fantastic views. It's quite similar from where i live in the province in the Philippines. NICE PHOTOS, did you took em urself? - KnOizKi

4:17 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Yep, I sure did KnOizKi. I've never visited PI. Ever since we came here. I am sure it must be beautiful.

7:17 AM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Hey kiddo, your pictures made me miss it so much but also made me so thrilled to see those places again. I absolutely loved Hanau'ma Bay, I fell in love with snorkeling there.
Mahalo!

3:57 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

You Welcome Rachel. Kinna knew you would. Oh! hey go sign on my guest map :P.

7:25 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Ngakaari, Hawaii averages about 80ish deg(F) all year round. Not sure how to convert that to Celcius. Oh! and Kimberly :) never say never and you not a loser.

11:01 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Well Sunset beach is Sunset beach still pretty, but the crime rate has gone up some. I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

7:46 AM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Ok kiddo, I signed the guest map but I'm actually a little further south than my pink dot.
Take Care!

2:48 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

MAHALO :) U rock.

10:13 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

LOL!! Dave. I also hope you make it here someday. :) No worries.

9:03 AM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Dave, its haole kiddo, and whenever you're ready to go just let me know.
;)

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i've added you on mine as well. :)

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

11:42 PM  
Anonymous free adult graphic stories said...

She twisted in his hands, wiggling her shoulders, arching back like a big cat, tossing back her long blond hair. Id also like to bring onto stage the three most important people in my life Julie, Chip, and Becky for were it not for their enviable patience and understanding, I could never have.
erotic bdsm stories female slave
public lesbian sex stories
free erotic bondage stories
adult incest free stories
straitjacket bondage stories
She twisted in his hands, wiggling her shoulders, arching back like a big cat, tossing back her long blond hair. Id also like to bring onto stage the three most important people in my life Julie, Chip, and Becky for were it not for their enviable patience and understanding, I could never have.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous wish gone wrong bdsm stories said...

``Are you crazy. I wish I could tell you whats going on, but you wouldntunderstand.
incest sex stories free
lesbian incest stories
free sex stories
bdsm short stories
lesbian short stories
``Are you crazy. I wish I could tell you whats going on, but you wouldntunderstand.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com