Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Work is never to far away.

Thought I was going to have a very restful day today. I spoke to soon. Went to go to the mall to get some gifts for a friend in TX, while leaving the shopping center notice a man along another man pushing his old school a bit rusty trans am up hill to have his clutch kick in, but the hill was to small, so I got out of my car heading to help out the 2 guys push the car up hill this took about 15-20 minutes but no result, so we just push the car into one of the empty stalls and have him call his family or a tow truck. But what gets me pissed are the people from other cars plainly staring or even getting mad at the man for causing a little back up in the parking lot. My question is that instead of getting pissed at the person who needs help because his car happen to brake down, why get mad and waste all that energy while you can just get out of your car and help the guy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com