Saturday, August 21, 2004

Memorable Quotes.


"What" ain't no country I know! Do they speak English in "What?"

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others] Jules : The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. <Pulp Fiction.>

Arthur! Arthur! King of The Britons...

Minstrel: [singing]Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis split...
Sir Robin: That's enough singing for now, lads... looks like there's dirty work afoot.
Minstrel : [singing] Brave Sir Robin ran away, bravely ran away away. When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.<Monty Python's the Holy Grail>

Once you go Fat you'll never go back..

Fat Bastard:Of course I'm not happy. Look at me, I'm a big fat slob. I've got bigger titties than you do. I've got more chins than a Chinese phonebook. I've not seen my willie in two years, which is long enough to declare it legally dead.
Fat Bastard: I can't stop eating. I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle. <Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me.>

Aragon: It is but a shadow and a thought that you love. I cannot give you what you seek. <LOTR:The Return of the King.>


Drew : I'm thinking about taking that new chick from Logistics. If things go right I might be showing her my O-face. You know: Oh. Oh.<Office Space.>


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com