Sunday, August 15, 2004

Patience.

Well today was an eventful day. I've had questions answered about a girl, that I was interested in answered. First of I ask How far would you go or what would you do for a chance to see fate has to take you? Well, for me I am a type who would take risk, where ever it takes me. I am not a type who always wonder what if? Anyways, I've set up an appointment with a gal, which I've found attractive, from day one. She had this sort of aura of mystery about her that a times when she leaves a room breatheless. Well thats the type of impression she leaves on me. I set an appointment with her (an 1 of massage), due to the times we spend at work just small talking which last about 2-5 minutes in duration. I always say, that in order to know someone you have to sit down have a decent conversation. So, I was in the massage room talking with her, our conversation was as I expected personal questions, some lost loves, personality comparisson and a times she tries to convince me if her sun sign was compatible with mines, which of course I disagrees due to I've had 3 previous experiences of her type. We laughed, I teased, she called me a punk, which I thought was a GREAT compliment. Overall, our conversation was flowing never a quite moment of silence those uneasy silence as if you ran out of things to talk about. Our energies was pretty much flowed back and forth like how conversations should always be. This went on for a solid hour. To make a long story short, I left the room quite satisfied with my answers being answered and the massage was aslo great.

to be continued......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com