Sunday, August 08, 2004

SuperMan


Superman "Five for Fighting"

I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
I’m just out to find
The better part of me
I’m more than a bird...I’m more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It’s not easy to be me
Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I’ll never see
It may sound absurd...but don’t be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but won’t you conceed
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me
Up, up and away...away from me
It’s all right...You can all sleep sound tonight
I’m not crazy...or anything...
I can’t stand to flyI’m not that naive
Men weren’t meant to ride..With clouds between their knees
I’m only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me. It’s not easy to be me.

<*posted* this for those superheroes who feels that we have been changing the world with our simple sacrifices or have been doing great things but noone has even took time to notice, to appreciate those little things. Believe me small things always adds up to 1 big thing and eventually they will take notice>

[SpiderMan 2: "He knows a hero when he sees one. Too few characters out there, flying around like that, saving old girls like me. And Lord knows, kids like Henry need a hero. Courageous, self-sacrificing people. Setting examples for all of us. Everybody loves a hero. People line up for them, cheer them, scream their names. And years later, they'll tell how they stood in the rain for hours just to get a glimpse of the one who taught them how to hold on a second longer. I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com