Tuesday, August 24, 2004

WorN Out...

Yesterday I was extremely tired, maybe its all the activities I've been taking part in. My week usually starts with work with VERY looooooooong hours. On a day of work I put in about 10 hours a day equivalent to a 8 hour pay and its taking a toll on me. I dunno but this particular week was quite busy and eventful, and I feel like I really burnt both end of my candle FAST. After work, on a friday we usually go out, but I guess age is catching up and I need to rest up and prepare for the weekend. When saturday rolled by already felt a bit drained, went to go out with friends on a local club, BOY! it was eventful, I was up to my old self, up to my old tricks. At times I impress myself, but still feeling a bit empty in the end. Which is part of the reason why I feel being a bit drained.On Sundays I usually hangout with another good friend him, his friend and I go out surfing for about 3-4 hours depending on the day and how much money we put on the meter, so with little rest from saturday I am sort of tired going surfing, but VERY recharged just something about the ocean brings life back into me, at the days end I hangout with another good friend at a local coffee shop doing monkey business, eye candies, and some work yea right on our computer, beside they offer free wi-fi. I really try to keep up with my activities with friends, working out, and families and at times I find myself running to fast and need to catchup. So hopefully today will be a very relaxful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com