Friday, August 06, 2004

Play!

Yesterday night was very eventful. From a simple order of a cup of ice tea to a very long chains of PLAY. What is play you ask? Its a form of interaction with the opposite sex with subtle hints of flirting and skin contact. At a local coffee shop a friend and I frequent that offers free wi-fi access, well before we go there for the free wi-fi, now I have come for wi-fi and play. Anyhooo....I got there ordered my usual cup of ice tea. Where out of nowhere this pretty blondeish gal start talking to me. Asking how I am doing and started telling me about the shop's frequent coffee drinking incentives Anyhoo...she says I always come often so I should fill one out, I said sure. I thought that was the end of it. After she served my drink, I saw my lid was not closed completely so I tried to close it but from that I end up spilling some of my drink, luckily not on my computer....Dunno seems that everytime i have a drink near a computer i endup spilling it on the computer. Anyways, the coffee girl was so apologetics and she felt bad. I told her no worries and that was the end of that. After a few minutes she started talking to me and we introduced ourselves, now we are on a first name basis, which is cool. Found out she's from Vermont, and here for school, a very religous gal. Most of our conversation along with some distraction from Nick, concerned about religion which was cool. Afterwards, I packed up didnt say goodbye, but hey I know I will get PLAY again..Anyhoo....that was the night in a nut shell.

next topic VISION> :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com