Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A small accomplisment, and a Bunch of Pissed Customer Reps.

Well, thought I'd post this cuz I'd like to have a record for future references. Anyways today I took my small digital camera to a location which I will leave nameless, for repairs. As I approach the counter, I feel some superiority complex from the person across the counter table. As I explained what was wrong with my camera, the tech dude gave me this look as if I didnt know what I was talking about, as if I am to feeble to understand his latest version Star Trekkie mind. I thought to myself man this guy needs to get off his D & D high horse world and relax a bit. So as he got irked he stepped out and his co worker who was a bit more pleasant to help me, he explained the process of repairing and that was that. I ask how hard is it to just explain things in Layman's Term??? Anyways, I got my camera checked out and it will take about 2 weeks till they get back to me with an estimate. Afterwards, this fulled my fire up as I head to the Gym . When I got there did some stretching, and headed for the threadmill, warmed up with 3.2 mph brisk walk then I sped it up to 4.5 for a good 25 minutes, well after it was up I felt that my stamina has kicked up a notch, so I aimed for 35 then 40 then whats this I wasnt even tired and my shirt was beginning to be drench with sweat which is a good way of sweating. So I went to 5.0 mph and started to aim for 45 minutes and no one behold I reached it I was pretty proud of myself, I looked and the comp. read 3.8 miles WOW!!! first time in my life I've jogged that far.. CoooL

Next Aim......................1 hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com