Monday, August 30, 2004

Full MooN.

Well its about 3:30am; woke up to a commotion outside{basically it was heavy motor running}, when I looked out the window theres 4 police squad car, and an ambulance. I am guessing our neighbor next door are arguing and one thing lead to another. Our neighbor across consist of 3-4 haole guys from the military, and it seems they either picked up 2 haole girls; the girls are spending lots of time there. Dunno what lead to the spat and what brought the cops here so early in the morning, but hey life goes on, just another crazy day or is it because of the full moon last night???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi 8o8gnsurfing,
I was just passing looking for Christian links on the blogger site and found your this post blog. Your blog was not quite what I was looking for, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8o8gnsurfing, I was just passing by on my search for things about Buddhist on
the Net, and dropped in on your blog. I was looking for stuff for my Buddhist site. Not
sure that your blog was exactly what I needed, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com