Monday, August 30, 2004

Its All GreeK to Me.


Greek Festival Aug.28-29 o4'

There were great music, drinking and dancing, what an awesome combination.

Anna a Russian Babe enjoying a gyro. :-)


The Gyro Stand Crew. Mystery Greek, George the Greek, Me, Kramer, Anna, and Stelio.


Mystery Greek and Anna.

What can I say it was a gala of drinking, dancing, more drinking, working the gyro booth, drinking while working the gyro booth, checking out eye candies from left to right, front to back, up and down, I was so OD'd of eye candy that my eyes developed diabetes.On Saturday, I worked the booth for about 8 hours had a wonderful time, I even got a glimpse of myself on the local news here. Sunday I was worn out went to surf with a friend first then got home changed and headed out for the greek festival; told myself I was just going to hang around for 4 hours which I did, There I met new crews, one was Anna a very unforgetable woman [not only she stands 5'10" and a body of a gymnist or a model from Russia] but she's a very sweet kind soul a different kind of person that threw me for a loop. We hung around watch some greek dancing at the auditorium during our break, we laughed alot, at times I couldn't understand her, but she tries really hard to get her stories and point across which I appreciate and visa versa. Anyways thats the Greek Festival, in a nutshell.As always I can't wait for next years event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com