Sunday, March 13, 2005

It is a small World After All.

Went to Disneyland/Disney's California Adventure Theme Park this Friday. WOW! I can't seem to remember how long it has been since I've been here. Last time it seems was when I was 15 years old. Man, that was a long time. The moment I set foot on Disney since my last visit, my first reaction was HOLY!!! CRAP!! this place is HUGE. Only went on a few rides, but man just walking along memory was fun enough. At the California's we rode the Tower of Doom (which it kicked butt), I really love freefall rides. Missed out on 2 major ride one was a virtual reality ride and the other was a roller coaster ride (next time). I think it was just golden to me to spend a lot time with my brother and his family. Anyways, here are some scenic pixs. As Always Enjoy and Alohaz---

A Universal Language.

Why is that after leaving this ride I feel Happy?

What Can I say about this caption.

R is for Rudy..

Thats Mary frigging Poppins BaaayBeeee...(HOT!!)

Ferry's Wheel at Dusk.

We didn't want to pay for the actual so I took this with my digital.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had great fun!!!! :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

spreading the aloha at disneyland, i see :)

12:01 AM  
Blogger hearts81 said...

Are you still humming that song... It's a Small World? For some reason it gets into your head and won't go away... and now i'm humming it.

A Touch of Style :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Glad to see you are having fun!

;)

3:19 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Stand in line there Jim.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com