Tuesday, March 08, 2005

HNL to LAX

My flight was from 8:45am (HNL) to 2:00pm(LAX) (HST). Just to let you all know I got in fine. With some crazy incident which I won't go into details, just be assured hopefully everything will be ok. Slept about almost 8 hours the next day a well neccesary sleep. In a nutshell, I was tired, frustrated, and sad. Although, my brother, his wife and my little nephew quickly changed all that. Its great to have families. Anyways, here are some photo's taken in my journeys. Enjoy and Alohaz---

DayBreak at Honolulu Airport.

Planes Checking in for Work.

View from 30,000+ up in the sky.

Bird's Eye view of Los Angeles.

One of many Los Angeles's freeways.

Famous LA airport landmark.

2 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

happy travels, man!
and oh, i'll be at coffeetalk tomorrow at 8:30pm :)

11:21 PM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Wow! A lot of those pictures look familiar. Glad to know you are safe and sound.

;)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com