Tuesday, March 15, 2005

CA+WA+TX = 8 hours.


View from my brother's yard.

This is my last post here in CA. I must say I had a great time being with my brother and his family. Isaiah is getting big. Soon he's going to be talking and walking and also Joy is 5 months pregnant and she's expecting to have a baby girl in July. I am glad that I am moving to TX somewhere close so I can watch them grow. As, I am writing this I can't help miss them, this pass week they have welcome me to their home and into their hearts. Gotta love families. Anyways, I might not be able to post till I get to TX. So here's my schedule. I leave here in the morning tomorrow about 11am via Alaska Airlines, heading to Washington state which is 3 hours, stop over there is about 1hr and 30min, before flying to good 'ol Texas which will take about 4 hours. I won't get in till 9pm at night. Oh! the clincher is that its suppose to be about 39deg. Ah! I am glad the cold temperature is welcoming me back in TX. Going to take some GREAT! Washington airport photos. ;)Alohaz---

5 Comments:

Blogger RagDoll said...

Aloha! Welcome back to this side of the Pacific! You're flying UP to WA then back DOWN to TX? Have a safe flight.

9:33 PM  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

have a good flight man~ don't forget to check in your bag this time! keep in touch... :)

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a safe journey 808 :) Isaiah is a really nice name by the way :)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is where the university develop personal growth info is solid gold. I travel around a lot of ##KEYWORD# blogs and web sites, but 8o8gnsurfing seems to be one I keep coming back to. Well done 8o8gnsurfing - and thank you!

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It often seems to me that comments like this can do a power of good in things like women's self improvement workshops.
For instance, they shift the focus, and alert us to points of view that maybe weren't all that
clear before. Which opens all sorts of avenues. Thanks 8o8gnsurfing.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com