Wednesday, December 01, 2004

How weird.

Wow here's a dream blog. I don't normally remember my dreams only significant ones, but this one I remembered from start to finish (or maybe I've been hanging out with CO way to much). Anyways, it starts with CO and I being seated in this restaurant, we were dressed casually. From a far I noticed a lady who looked exactly my ex-girlfriend, she turned around and it was her. She gave me one of those fake smile she usually gives just to be polite (which I hated). Anyways, a minute or two later she came over our table to say hi with that polite smile, as I introduced her to my friend she shook his hand and subtle wave her HUGE engagement ring at us so we wont miss it and make a comment. My friend noticed it and he said "Wow that's a big engagement ring" and she replied with a giggle and trying to be modest "Its nothing." She then went on about her being married to this accountant in Washington where she lives now. She asked what I was doing and I told her that I worked for a hospital as a therapist, after the chit chat and small talked she left our table and went back. We ate our dinner, then I went to say goodbye where I noticed her younger sister, I've always considered her as my little sister. She came to me asking about boys once and I gave her my honest opinion. As I left the restaurant, with me feeling a bit at ease, I thought I'd feel a bit bitter and mad at her but I guess I forgave her. When I awoke I felt a calm in me, I don't normally smile early in the morning, but this one is an acception.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

nice

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com