Monday, November 15, 2004

LighTs out.

Don't know why I'm making this early entry on my blog, but I slept very early last night. Due to the early power outage we experienced. Why is that when a power outage or blackouts occur people doesn't seem know what to do? Pretty much you can't watch TV, can't read a book, and can't do much really. Luckily I had my trusty walkman, listened to it all night long till I went to bed about 9pm, not sure when the power came back on. But I woke up about 2am went to use the restroom and went back to sleep and now I am doing this. Hmmm.....just wondering what people do during a blackout. Anyways, thats about it in a nutshell. Alohaz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi 8o8gnsurfing, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at lamps
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com