Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hawaii's rare island jewel.


CRIKEY!!! ITS HUGE MATE!!!

Went surfing with my buddy this pass Sunday. The surf wasn't that good we had to wait for awhile till the sets roll in and as time passes the place started to look like a gridlock on H-1. Anyways, it was about 9am when my friend Russ pointed out air bubbles coming to the surface and from a distance we saw green sea turtles poping his head up and down. I kept an eye out for it so I can see where it pop it head out again. Where no one behold he swam in between my friend and I it was so close, I guess the measurement was at least about 3-4ft long and 2.5ft wide it was HUGE. I've never seen one that big before, I've seen one about foot long but never this big. He was just minding his own business and going his merry way, these creatures are so serene and gentle they would never hurt anyone thats the cool part about it. Later I was also told at times they can see seals swimming also, well rule of thumb when there are seals usually sharks will follow anyways in a nutshell, the turtle show made the day a lot more eventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com