Wednesday, November 24, 2004

One Minute More.

I awoke wishing to sleep a minute more today.
wanting to discover my happy ending.
I tried to fight it each and every way.

You see its the only time I find myself getting closer
to you; is when I close my eyes.
This is when my life with you is compose.

This is when I bring our world closer even
And shut the bullshit of this world.
and give me something to believe in.

This is the time I call to you and your there
Waiting with gentle smiles and warm kisses.
Forgetting my prison of my own despair.

So if I could sleep a minute longer
Knowing whats waiting for me there
I face the world with such strength
with you by my side I feel even stronger.

-rudy nov. 21 04' (a poem for CRT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com