Wednesday, December 22, 2004

*Life's Manual*

I know, I haven't logged for ages now, well nothing much is going on really just working, surfing, shopping (for myself), getting sick for 2 weeks, but when something out of the ordinary comes you guys are first to know. But today I feel like rambbling. And here it goes, sometimes I wish once were born we're handed some sort of manual to follow so that we can avoid certain mistakes we make. And not to worry about some other things waaaay to much. This sort of manual could sure put an ease on certain people's mind and surely we can change certain things. But then again wheres the FUN! (sarcasm) of it if we found out whats ahead. Sort of a double edge sword. (sigh) Anyways, My prayer for today, "Don't worry about the things you can't control, God will take care of that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com