Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Your Sappy Movie Prowess.

OK, feeling a little bored so I am going to test you gals out there about your movie prowess. Going to list 10 movie quotes and see if you can answer most or all of it. Ready! Goodluck.

1) "What, you want me to name someone? You want like a name? Oh, God, the pressure of a name... I got it. Cindafuckin'rella."

2) "We live in a cynical world. A cynical world. And we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You... complete me."

3)"Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories... And we've already missed the spring!"

4) "Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic."

5) "What I really want to do with my life - what I want to do for a living - is I want to be with your daughter. I'm good at it."

6) "I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be."

7) "Are you staring at me or her? 'Cause you're starting to freak me out."

8) "You know how someone's appearance can change the moment you know them? How a really attractive person, if you don't like them, can become more and more ugly; whereas someone you might not have even have noticed... that you wouldn't look at more than once, if you love them, can become the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? All you want to do is be near them."

9) "What's wrong? You alright?"
"Her name's Sara Thomas."
"How?"
"Halley gave it to me as a wedding present."

10) "I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much."

*Bonus: "I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad / Carry you around when your arthritis is bad / All I wanna do is grow old with you. / I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches / build you a fire if the furnace breaks / Oh it could be so nice, growin old with you. / I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. / Need you, feed you, I'll even let you hold the remote control. / So let me do the dishes in the kitchen sink / Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink. / Oh I could be the man to grow old with you. / I wanna grow old with you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com