Monday, October 11, 2004

Lonestar where are you out tonight? -Norah Jones.


TEXAS.


The Col. and The Wife.


Blue Bonnets.


BiG D.


Remember the Alamo.


Austin, Texas


BigTex 04'


The River Walk in San Antonio.

Lately I've been going thru my Texas withdrawals didn't think I would miss it so much, but I do. Anyways I just have to just get it out of my system. Below are the things I miss the most.
Things I miss:
1) My friends who opened there homes and hearts to me: Chris and his wife[Col. Saunders], Duane Broyles, Hannah [Banana Girl], yes i miss you to Sheri [my lesbian bitch that still owes me money], Defley, Thongs at work, Susan's extra buttons, Diane [gotta big o'l butt], Dianne and her OLD dog who had gas problem, Mr. and Mrs. Nelson's BBQ and warm hospitality, Will and his Fight Club and also his superior chess playing, My Puerto Rican mami and El Padrino, the lunch room, Felix, Consoler and his kick ass Camaroon parties, Adam, the CNAs at HellSouth. My relatives in Carrollton who helped me a whole lot and playing Cuz Mike Madden. Carey [who I wanted to hook up with, but later found out was involved with someone,I must admit that she was attractive with the coolest southern accent and very pretty eyes.]
2) My cozy apartment in Arlington with cheap rent, that had college students hanging out at the pool.
3) Playing ball at 100 deg weather.
4) Playing ball at 50 deg weather.
5) playing ball at 8pm at night.
6) playing indoor volleyball against Broyles church friends and able to kick butt.
7) That rare Southern Hospitality which is still there if you look in the right places.
8) Able to go see the Texas Rangers at a $5 ticket and move to the lower level, Six Flags of Texas [Superman Ride].
10) Live concerts [DMB, John Mayer, David Gray...ect] I got to see Sherly Crow for $24 that and a rodeo show, Uncle Cracker, and Collective Soul.
11) Girls with heavy sourthern accent. [damn I still get giddy when I hear it]
12) Going to Sherlock's for drinks and 2 girls Flashing their boobs [man wish I took pictures, Humperdink's or Fox and the Hound watching football and basketball.
13) BBQ and TexMex.
14) Bueno which is way better than Taco Bell. Sonic! and Church's Chicken! rulez.
15) Sporting Events, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars [not my team], Dallas Cowboys [Booooo]
16) Cornbread, bisquit and gravy, biscuit and honey.
17) Seeing the blue bonnets during spring on highway 360.
20) Scraping your car window because frost has developed on your winshield.
21) Seeing your breathe during the winter time.
22) Wearing winter clothing.
23) Lighting a log on the chimney and smelling burnt wood as I get home from work heading to my apartment.
24) Going to Downtown Ft. Worth for Art Festival, Grapefest in Grapevine, Octoberfest and Taste of Addison in Addison,Texas State Fair [Big Tex], Cinco the Mayo.
25) Going to New Mexico for my first Mexican Wedding.
26) Road trips to Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico.
27) Going south of Texas to San Antonio, New Braunfels, Gruene, San Marcus, Austin [home of the Longhorns "Hook'em Horns"], Waxahachie, and Waco.
28) Me doing the 2 step.
30) Dallas Arboretum, FW Zoo, Dallas Academy of Modern Art.
31) Driving to work and seeing that HUGE sun with reddish orange color, its one of a kind.
32) Friends asking you to come over their house for the Holidays or playing card or boardgames.
33) Although I am not a Cowboys fan; The Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, I must admit they are HOT!!
34) Driving 45 miles to Carrollton in 25 minutes.
35) Oh! Eutouffe, fried okras, cornmeal fried catfish,white pastey women especially during the winter time. [hmmm....food and women in one list]
Well, thats some of the things I miss. I am sure there are more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com