Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Curse No More?


AL pennant Champions

I don't follow baseball much, but you gotta admit The Boston Redsox and New York Yankees series has caught everyone's eyes. NO! TEAM and I mean No!! Team ever came from a 3-0 deficit and win the series. Until today, The Boston Redsox are the only team who are inspired by team work and the motivation of never say die, has proven everyone wrong except those Die hard Boston fans Who held those "WE BELIEVE." banners in the stands. Heck! man in my opinion they deserve to take the World Series just for this awesome feat. I've blogged this so if I ever look back on my archives it will remind me who are the only team who ever pulled such achievement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com