Sunday, October 24, 2004

HAWAII 46 --- SJSU 28.


Aloha Stadium.


Land of Tailgaters.


Warm-Up before the big game.


Last Shot before my battery gave out.



Shaka-Braddah!!! Its all about the ALoHa

It was a fun-filled evening, I could of taken a lot more photos especially the cheerleaders and the UH rainbow dancers, but my battery decided to die on me, "Oh well." at least I got some pictures to post on my blog. Actually, the day was awesome, I just had to pay $7.00 for a rocking 13th row from the fieldgoal seat thanks to my friend and his TIM hook-ups. Anyways, why is that when your enjoying something someone always has to show up to ruin it for others?? Case in point, at this game a GROUP of family came to our section, pretty loud and rowdy, they were eyeing us thinking we sat on there seat, they kept insisting that we got the wrong seat, UNTIL we showedd them our tickets, and one of them asked "Isn't this section TT??" I replied "No dumbass! its section UU" nah I was thinking that but I politely answered "No, its section UU." [rated-G version due to the kids they had]. They quitely shaddup and stop talking, deep inside I was laughing real hard, thinking "HA!! eat shit MOFO." Anyways, they politely scattered one by one moving to their seats without no frigging apology. Anyways in a nutshell, at times people don't think before they react, ASSUME. and U make an ASS of yourself. Till then laters, Aloha-


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com