Monday, October 18, 2004

Lately....

I've been thinking...Recently, I've heard a voice that I've never heard for awhile. I spoke to her this Friday. I must admit all day I had a smile after hearing her voice, she said she misses me, although I know it was just playful flirting, and this was the way we used to flirt at work, but sometimes it just feels good to be missed, it makes you feel like your there and someone from another place is thinking about you, and slowly you fade back to life. Now, I've been talking to her thru email, somethings she said didn't really came to a shock to me about her situations now and before; have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didnt because you want to spare their feelings? Well I wanted to tell her at that point and time that I couldn't picture her being in the relationship she's in now and be happy. I kind of wanted to ask her in my honest opinion How many times she asks herself what have you gotten yourself into now? How many times have she silently cried wishing someone could understand her? Oh, well just some unanswered questions that will never be answered. Although, the times I spent with her which are few, we connected in someway that got us thinking about each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com