Sunday, October 10, 2004

The Death of A Super Man.

Today I've just discovered that my childhood superhero has passed away. Christopher Reeve was on a coma and later died of heart failure. As everyone know he broke his spine due to a horse riding accident, and left him a quadraplegic for 9 years. I feel saddened, but also relieved because he doesn't have to suffer anymore. For what's worth he was my superhero, I used to pretend with a towel around my neck and my superman underooos flying around leaping over chairs, jumping onto beds, wrestling my villanous brothers to uphold truth and justice. I just enjoyed the concept of it all. A real mild mannered man who dresses up as one of us to hides his identity in which under those clothing hides the true identity of a superhero. A hero that saves peoples lives and asking nothing in return. You'll be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com