Monday, September 27, 2004

Never Give Up!!!

Well, another week came and gone. This past week was pretty mellow, nothing major worth blogging about. The only thing I can remember thats way too cool to let it pass up, was that I am getting use to longboarding now, its like the evolution chart you know for awhile you've been bodyboarding prone and all of a sudden you've developed a back bone and start standing up-right. [its awesome] I can almost always paddle for a wave, standing is cool, I can stand without a problem, at times I take my spills but turning I need a little bit more practice but it will come. I was sooooo frustrated before,but its good to see progress, hardwork and determination paying off, anyways in a nutshell I left the beach with a smile on face feeling that I've accomplished something. Also a word that has been stuck on my mind for awhile [Katy? Catey? Catie? Katie? Katey? K-T, Kaytey, Cay-T, darn-it which is it]...-Aloha. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com