Friday, May 06, 2005

GoneSurfing.


Yea I wish. Heard from a surfing buddy that surf is up on the South side (sigh, oh well). I know I haven't been posting on my blog lately, and I have no excuses. Just know Im doing good, just a bit busy. Also, not much really is happening. C. and I are hanging out when ever we get the chance. Other than that everything else is so far to drive and with the rising gas prices. OH! almost forgot my peeps in Hawaii happy Lei Day and Cinco de Mayo.

Here's my schedule for this week and the month of May:
- Will be working at HellSouth on the weekends.
- Attending summer school from Mon - Thurs. from 9am to 4pm.
- Tomorrow I will be Skydiving (will update) with a bunch of people from work about 27 people of us. Im feeling the cold feet. But you know its one of those things I put on my to do list.

4 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

keep on blogging, man!
and have fun sky diving :)

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rudy! I'm glad to know you are doing well! I've missed seeing you blog lately. Have fun {and be careful} sky-diving!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi 8o8! :)
Glad to hear that you are doing great and in love!!!! ;)
Hope you have fun sky-diving!!! That's one of the things on my 'to-do before I die' list too! :)

12:43 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Jumble- The feeling is awesome and unforgetable, luckily I have it on video.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com