Saturday, April 30, 2005

Ameriquest Field in Arlington.


Went to a ballgame in Arlinton yesterday. Got to see the Texas Rangers play the World Champion Boston Redsox. I must admit the Rangers are doing pretty good at the start of the season, I hope they don't fade away again just like they been doing since I've seen them play. The result of that nights game was Rangers 7 - Boston 2. In a nutshell, the weather was cold (57deg) , and with me just my shorts and a light jacket on, but can't complain only paid $5. So, I suppose I'll be going to more games this season. Alohaz---

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bookmarked your blog. I will try to post often.

Do you think gas pricing is ever going to go down? I founds some gas saving tips at sports gambling


Keep in touch :)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com