Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My Day.

Well, yesterday I must say was a good day. Got to spent a fair amount of time with C, man she's so pretty (gotta love her eyes). First we went to her eye doctor, then we went to PF Chang its a bistro that serves Chinese food. The food was alright, they served up a great sweet and sour chicken, and C. had beef broccoli (I grew up eating beef broccoli made by mom or my x-chinese gf) her was fair after a little on the salty side, but she said she likes it salty. Anyways, after the meal we sort of sat and talked a bit. Then she rested her head, on the table and says "Im tired, wish I didn't have to see my last patient today at 4:30." Don't know why I did this but maybe I want to just touch her, I was beginning to gently rub her tiny ear lobe. It sounded silly as I think about it but I said "You know rubbing your ear lobes on a baby like this calms them down and puts them to sleep." I stop for a bit then she raised her head up and her whole face was red. I don't know if she was flustered or mad. What do you guys/gal think?? I asked her she answered its because I was resting her head down. Then we suddenly gazed into each others eyes, for that amount of time with her I could just do that for eternity.

3 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

blushing beauties... looks like you pulled a stacy there! ha! :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger dscokween said...

I think she's got a thing for ears :) how sweet :D

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my God......... that's so f*cking (for a lack of another word for emphasis) romantic!!!!! *swooooonnnsss* You're so romantic 8o8. Now I really believe you and neko are twin brothers. well, unless you are just two guys with glib tongue. LOL
P/s We wouldnt know what she thinks, because it could have been both, shy or angry. But hey, look at the bright side, she didn't throw a drink in your face.. :) says quite a lot doesnt it? :)

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com