Friday, April 08, 2005

Dream Cafe.


Dream Cafe.
:) Heehehehee....Yes, I am still alive. Just that I have been lazy blogging lately, and thanks for those people who stopped by and leaving a comment or 2. Anyhoo, thought I'd blog this because its very meaningful for me.
Met up with C. this morning to have breakfast. We planned this event since Monday. I asked if she and I wanted to meet for breakfast and she came up with this quaint place called the Dream Cafe off of downtown Dallas at about 7am. As for me not being use to Dallas driving I had to get up about 5am in the morning to get ready and beat the traffic, it was a 35 minute drive. (the traffic off of I-35E south can be very horrific most of the times). Anyways, got there about 6:40am and got time to spare, she called me up and let me know she's sitting in a small traffic but will be there a little late, so I bought a paper to read. As I read, I haven't noticed her pulling up along side me, not up until she opened the passenger door and sat down, we greeted each other and she was looking beautiful as usual (she has this certain charisma that I can't quite describe which I find very attractive) in my eyes. With Joss Stone softly playing on my stereo we talked a bit and read the paper. Then it was 7am the cafe opens, she picked a booth away from crowds and the door. We had our coffee, she has hers like the way I do (2 cream 2 sugar depends on the size of the cup). She ordered 2 over easy eggs, hash browns and toast, as for me I had a make it your damn self breakfast burrito. The conversation was humorous mixed with thoughts and some touching. There's this one incident that she had a small speck of food on her upper lip, didn't know why (up until later I knew) but I reached out and rubbed it off. I guess I just wanted to touch her soft warm face. In a nutshell, I've never seen her laugh so hard, at me being silly, which I thought it was a good thing. After breakfast at the parking lot, a part of me leaped up and gave her a hug or more of an embrace which she reciprocated as well. It felt like eternity or time just stood still, I guess it was as the name of the restaurant implied Dream Cafe. :) So, I believe that it was more of an embrace than your casual hugs. I've always wondered if theres such a difference between the two?? On my way home I smiled and no problem of the day could EVER take that moment from me .

3 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

your getting pretty touchy these days there, buddy! stepping-it-up as usual~ good man :)

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so romantic..I'm happy for you 8o8. :) Looks like you're floating on cloud nine :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

Wow! What a terrific breakfast! And YES, there is a difference between an embrace and a hug. *sighs*

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com