Monday, April 04, 2005

Lazy Sunday Afternoon.

This pass Sunday, I hung out with my buds at Arlington. First, I'd like to say that I didn't realize how far the drive was from Fort Worth to Carrollton and vicesa versa. About 50 minutes. I just realize people here spend most of their lives driving here and there and oh boy with the gas prices soaring, its going to hurt the pockets alot more. Anyhoo....got to his house about 10am to go search for some rims for his car and mines. Found some that fits my car for a fairly decent price, and he didn't find any, we drove to a couple more then we finally gave up. Just to be off track, at the salvage yard notice a big burly man driving up still flashing the good'ol confedarate flag, I guess some people haven't changed. He saw me and I gave him a nod and he just turned and walked away. After the salvage yard trip, we (Chris, his fiancee, and I ) headed back to Chris's house and started to clean my car, his car and his fiancee's car. We (Chris and I) did a real quick trip on washing them and we did a great job. Then we decided that we were going to pick up Broyles after work so he can join this hoopla, then we waxed the 3 cars (which I say was the hardest part). Chris's Mom decided to cook up some burgers and made a hell of a potato salad. In a nutshell it was a very memorable day. To say the least in Hawaii we would go to the beach and BBQ with friends and family and in Texas we tossed the football around on the road and BBQ out on the lawn. Either way as along as your with the people you care about thats all it matters. Oh! as a clincher: I am Chris's Best Man on his wedding.

2 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

congrats on best-man, man! break-out that suit :)

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been busy too Rudy and I have a new site filled with my poetry at: http://www.geocities.com/hrarejewel/

:)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com