Sunday, March 20, 2005

Its SpringTime.

Today celebrate the first day of spring. I really didn't know that but, CRT reminded me of it. She and I went to the Dallas Arboretum today. At first the weather forecast predicted rain, but today was a beautiful gorgeous day not a drop of rain in sight. It was what it was awesome. I am glad, got to spend it with someone I find very special. I had a really great time, you know its been awhile since I had a real simple fun day like this. -Thank You, you know who you are and its great to see you again.

Dallas Arboretum. (Peacocks Exhibits)

Field of Tulips.(CRT took this photo.)

White Rock Lake from a distance.

CRT with tulips.

8 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

ahh.. spring... romance is in the air? :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:07 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Heidi thanks, I too love the arboretum. At times, I just want to just pull out a blanket and read a book or stare at the clouds.

10:40 PM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Hey big guy, glad things are going well and you are settling in.

Enjoy!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u send me some of those tulips...lol..and pink!!!! so sweet!!!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photo of tulips

all the best,
jeinalem
from the philippines

PS: you can visit my blog sites at:
My Tickler
Just Any Stuff
Powered by: www.i.ph.

2:35 AM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

fantastic photos! What kind of camera are you using?

Just wanted to comment on the quote of the day...Love it. Love W.Somerset Maugham. One of my treasures is a volume of his given to me by one of my mentors.

Thanks for the words of encouragement left on my blog as well. It means a lot!

10:19 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Thanks Ragdoll. I used a Olympus Stylus 300 digital camera. :) Oh and thankas for finding that musicvideocodes it kicks butt.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com