Monday, December 27, 2004

Third Place.

Well, its official I come in third place of the most likely to get married in a 2-3 year time span with CO coming in dead last. SG being first place because he has a fiance and AM he's currently seeing someone. I thought I'd be last due to my nature of being picky, but I always believe that we can't settle, as for me I'd try to find the person I am most compatible with. This and many other conversation came up when CO and I was hanging out at Starbucks. I usually bring out the deep conversation, and CO would give me his take on it. One for instance, If 2 females was drowning, 1 was average looking and the other was pretty and you could only save one. Which one would you save? I am sure most of us would opt to choose to save the pretty one (I sure did). But after a long hard thought I came up with a better solution, I think well I believe that I'd save the female that is most compatible with me. It was just a weird night of sorting thoughts and feelings about being single and having a few laughs with a shot of caffeine (aaaah caffeine its a good thing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com