Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Alas an End To a Good Romance....

How do I start? Maybe, by saying things happen for a reason. Which I firmly believe. My good friend just recently broken up with a good girl. I sort of feel bad because, I sort of introduced them. Today, I tried listening to my friend, I felt that he was reaching, but I couldn't find the right things to say. My best cliche' to hand him was "Hang in there." or was it "Go with the mini?" Told myself before that I would never say such stupid things, but here I was doing it. Because when I broke up with a previous girlfriend, I've heard all the dumbest cliches there is. But one person's comment stood up among ALL of them. He told me "That's Life." which is it. It sounds cold but its the cold hard truth which I admired. So in a nutshell my friend, from the wisest of wise I say to you "That's Life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com