Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Money Hungry Bitches!!

Today I feel like venting. So here it goes. Went to work today and the first thing that served me was an envelope with a note in it.
It reads: [Name here] you should let us have a 24 hour notice that your not coming to work due to illness. If its car problem or other none illness related problem have a friend or a family member to drop you off or burrow a car, for this matter is inexcusable. Let this be a warning if further negligence should occur action shall be taken, most likely leading to termination.
Now tell me how fucking ridiculous is that?!! All I can say is thats fucked up. Anyways, a patient said "You should of catch a taxi, and have the clinic pay for it." which I will next time. Thats it in a fucked up nutshell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicious Summer said...

I can't believe that "illness" didn't email you at least 2-3 days in advance to let you know it would be visiting!!

God, I hate corporations...Tell your boss that I think he is a coward for leaving such a ridiculous note.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com