Thursday, February 03, 2005

Your Cheating Heart.


Ouch!

Ok, this might ruffle some feathers, but I'll take my chances. I've read a fellow blogger's (accidentally stumbled to that blogged.) article "Why female cheats." (I am in no way attacking this person's blog by the way). Sorry I can't seem to find the site, but if this person visited me hopefully they make themselves known and have you visit the site and check it out also. Anyways, the article is titled "Why women cheat." Just to sum it up its because 1)the lost of spark in the relationship 2) the husband don't pay enough attention 3) He is not getting intimate enough. It goes describing that once a new person comes into play and gives her whats missing most likely she will be unfaithful. Hmmmm....I commented on that blog that its not only the man who should make it happen but, both party should. I've learned from previous relationship if the communication is there both parties should talk (sounding like Dr. Phil who I truly dislike). Guys can't read minds ;) . Anyways, thats my take on that. Now its your turn, leave a comment or 2 on what you think??? So blast away.......
On a side note, I shouldn't even be talking cuz I myself don't have a spouse or a girlfriend.

6 Comments:

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

i thought you were going to talk about "trust" and "honesty..." :)

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. So, it's the man's fault a woman cheats.... Thats funny here I thought it was poor impulse control like when a man cheats on a woman.... Interesting.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The previous comment was by me, don't know why its not accepting my log in.

Robert Fenton
http://www.mountainlander.blogspot.com

9:14 AM  
Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

those three things apply to both men and women...

so to say that those are the reason why women cheat was wrong the article should have read "Why People Cheat"

7:45 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Rae, I agree totally...

12:29 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

That's why 'anyone' cheats. something is missing and you derive it from another person. Like filling up the holes in swiss cheese.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com