Thursday, February 10, 2005

Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras.

Well this pass Tuesday went to Ocean's (a local club) for Mardi Gras. It was my first time to ever go to a Mardi Gras event (Feb. 8 2005). I didn't know what to expect (with camera in hand). Actually. I thought I was going to see some B--Bs and I won't miss it this time unlike the incident back in TX, this time I'll try to capture it on film, but to no avail. All I saw was a dude wearing underwear over his head. Which we soon followed thinking it was fashionable just for that night. We saw or I met a Leanne Rimes look alike (ooo Mama!!). Anyways, in a nutshell, it was just a fun evening with acquaintances and friends hanging out being silly, having fun and having loads of laughs.


Mardi Gras Band.


The Hawaiian Air Crew.


CO, K, LC, and Me.


Hope those wear washed. (Panty Man.)


If you can't beat'em join'em.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Howzit brah, you look pretty good with panties on your head but you just might need you some dirty lick'ns after that wild night, ya party animal ;)

Mahalo for the pics, they always make my day!

8:33 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

As always rachel, your welcome.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Looks like a good night out.

12:09 PM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

I don't remember panties on head being part of the Mardi Gras celebration, but you guys sure do look like you are having fun! ( I must say, the first thing to enter my mind when I saw this was 'What doing??)

I once wondered what it would be like to celebrate Mardi Gras in Hawai'i! Thanks for the pics, since I couldn't be in either HI or LA this year!

12:50 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Why thank you so kindly.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com