Saturday, January 22, 2005

Look what I got in the Mail..


CooL Floss...

Well, I got this floss from the mail, I almost forgot all about it. I first went to a website and they were asking to give this product a try. After 8 weeks of waiting, I gave it a try after a few bleeding gums and painful screams (LOL!!! j/k). Actually this product is cool, now instead of using a yard or so of floss now you can use about 1 1/4 inch of floss and it won't break and it also reaches (HA! also made by REACH)hard to reach places where normal flossing can't. The coolest thing was that its FREE!! They came with 4 inserts, and after that I'll have to buy the refills. Well if you get a chance give it a try..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that floss. I've been using it for a year. The refils are rather pricey though.

:: Mona ::

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com