Monday, January 17, 2005

Yum Yum Dim Sum....


Mr.Smiley kept me sane thru the ordeal.

Ah, 2005 Narcissus Pageant.Well, I thought that was the only great thing that came out of the gala of pageantry, eating Dim Sum oh about 12am in the morning. True--at first it was fun hanging out with strangers, making fake smiles, shaking hands, exchanging pleasantries, and looking at eye candies. But how long did my patience held, hmmm....well it went after the first and only intermission. This is when I realize that I don't do well with VERY large crowd (except if its a concert or anything that perked my interest from the get go and kept it there). Im better in a small group. Not to take anything away from CO, he seems like he had a great time. *PROPS* for that picture of Miss Chinatown. In a nutshell, I had a OK time, rating of 1 to 10, I give it a 6. Anyways here are the pics, can you find me anywhere?? (answer: thats me holding Mr. Smiley, Do you see?? Do you see??) Enjoy and Alohaz--


2004 Narcissus Queen and Princesses.


Miss Cherry Blossom and Miss Chinatown.


A Rare Find :)


The Winning Team.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com