Wednesday, January 19, 2005

From Me To You.


Gustav Klimt "The Kiss"



Pictures of You--- by The Cure

I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are
All I can feel
Remembering
You standing quiet in the rain
As I ran to your heart to be near
And we kissed as the sky fell in
Holding you close
How I always held close in your fear
Remembering
You running soft through the night
You were bigger and brighter and whiter than snow
And screamed at the make-believe
Screamed at the sky
And you finally found all your courage
To let it all go.

Sometimes lyrics in songs just say how we feel this song's to you CRT. You've been on my mind lately (And no I am not going to sing this to you). :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Burninghair said...

My sister bought me a Klimt framed print of the image you have posted. I love Klimt, and own just about every book about him.

3:47 PM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

i too love klimt, this is his most famous, and is my favorite as well.A friend of mine bought a book about his work, its real cool. :)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com