Monday, January 03, 2005

My Christmas Gift.

SMILE---David Gray...
Sleeping on the backseat
I could not believe
You were right up there beside me
Tugging at my sleeve
And putting on your lipstick
Just like you did a thousand times

And something in your eyes that
Makes me smile, oh yeah
Something in your eyes that
Makes me smile, oh yeah.



Santa Is a Sooner Fan ;)




I want to share my Christmas gifts to you from CRT. I really love all of them. Although 2 items really stood out among all of them, first is the pictures. CRT you know its just as how I remembered you from the last time I saw you, and the 2nd is the scented pillow (OU) I sleep with that everynight now. Soon the scent will fade but your image is burned forever in my mind. Yea, your right the pillow is a little something to think of you. Someday. :) Just to let you know your in my mind and prayers always. (I've smelled that scent before I just can't seem to know or remember where.) Thanks :) and Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com