Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Happy Fourth of July


Only photo I took. Do you know why??

Ah, July fourth well here they celebrate it by either driving to people's house and having a big, HUGE BBQ. I suppose its tradition here. I guess its tradition everywhere. For me it was a 4 day weekend of crazy celebration and all I had was this picture.
Friday - My cousin was driving after we had sushi buffet going to go play poker at his friends house. There was these 4 early twenty year old college kids driving in there silver jetta. At a stop light I happened to glance at them and give them a smile and they simply smiled back laughing and giggling,"Cool" I thought to myself and didn't think much of it. Next traffic light we came across I glanced over again and the gal on the front passanger seat held out her HUGE boobs at me. I was like WHOA!! in my stuffed state my mind tried to comprehend what was going on. But once I figured out what had just happened they turned the corner and *poof* they were gone. In a nutshell, lost $20 but I felt like a winner that night.
Saturday - went to Duke's original roadhouse, who knew there was a duke's in Texas, but this isn't your ordinary Duke's this place is filled regularly with motorcylist, college students and even on wednesday they have a dodgeball tournament in the parking lot, but tonight they got the waitresses in bikini's which reminded me of home :D. I hung out till the 10 minutes fireworks went off, mingled with a few people saw a drunk girl fall on her butt while dancing an 80's music.
Sunday - Worked and I went to meet my uncle and relatives at the lake for a barbeque. The lake isn't as great as the Pacific, Dammit Russell hey brah!!! hope you guys surfing for me too..
Monday - Studied my butt off for an exam on tuesday.

8 Comments:

Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Hey Mandy CongratZ!!!

5:16 AM  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

good times, man~ :)

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that chick in the bikini might have something to do with why ya took the picture ;-)

3:38 AM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

All in all it sounds like a good day...

except for that whole boob thing, that does nothing for me. ;)

7:22 AM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

It must be a reference to The Duke ,'Duke Paoa Kahinu Mokoe Hulikohola Kahanamoku'. The father of modern surfing. Correct?

9:59 AM  
Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

:D not sure.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bookmarked your blog. I will try to post often.

Do you think gas pricing is ever going to go down? I founds some gas saving tips at champ sports


Keep in touch :)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. american baccarat by crystal eagle cell phones asian dating 100mg lamictal Ultram a1a1 Oldsmobile 455 performance parts pictures big breast lover makedonian impotence Wellbutrin phentermine antidepressants Disney scrub jacket dalmatians barco Portable air conditioners store search ionamin Decks patios driveways gheens louisiana Nissan marine motors

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

   

   

   

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com